APPLICATION DEADLINE WAS SEPTEMBER 15, 2021. ALL APPLIPICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED NO LATER THAN SEPTEMBER 25, 2021.
NOTIFICATIONS WILL BE SENT NO LATER THAN:
September 25, 2021
The Diversity is Strength Scholarship was established to support expanding diversity and inclusion within the EMDRIA community, facilitate contributions to the development of EMDR therapy by clinicians of color, increase opportunities for professional leadership among underrepresented peoples, and to support participation at the EMDRIA Conference by clinicians of color.
Applicants awarded the scholarship will receive complimentary Conference registration to the EMDRIA Virtual Conference 2021. While we would like to award all applicants a scholarship, the number of scholarships awarded will be dependent on the availability of funds in the scholarship fund.
- EMDR-trained clinicians self-identifying as people of color
- Applicants may not have received the Diversity is Strength Scholarship previously
Please provide a brief personal statement with attention to the following:
- Self-identify as a clinician of color
- How EMDR therapy fits in to your practice
- Role of EMDR therapy in your professional identity
- Importance of your professional community to your practice and identity as a clinician
- Value to you of attending the EMDRIA Conference
Email Gayla Turner
Diversity is Strength Scholarship application deadline is September 15, 2021.