Click the button below to view CE accreditation information.
Please be aware that all credit hours will be awarded according to the individual requirements of each continuing education agency. Partial credit of individual sessions is not available. If you are seeking continuing education credit for a specialty or accrediting board not listed, it is your responsibility to contact your licensing/certification board to determine course eligibility for your licensing/certification requirement.
A maximum of 16.5 CE credits can be earned by attending sessions of the conference. To earn that amount, you must attend a session (in its entirety) during each time frame they are offered. You may not earn CE credits for more than one session within any time slot.
Satisfactory Completion & Certificates of Completion
In order to receive a certificate of completion, you must attend a session in its entirety and complete the Post Program Survey.
Below are instructions for completing this process:
- Be sure to scan in and out of the sessions you are attending. If you are not scanned into a session, you will NOT be able to receive credit for it.
- Once the session is over, you can access the Post Program Survey in the Conference App. You must complete the survey in order to obtain your certificate of completion.
- You will receive an email no later than September 11 with instructions on how to download your certificate(s) of completion, based on the completion of the items above.
- All Post Program Surveys must be completed by September 5. After this date, you will not be able to complete the surveys to earn any type of credits.
Overall Conference Learning Objectives
- Participants will be able to discuss current research and new applications of EMDR therapy in areas of mental health concerns.
- Participants will be able to describe EMDR therapy for PTSD and other diagnoses to improve practitioner competence and patient outcomes.
- Participants will be able to list strategies for integrative treatment using EMDR therapy in emerging mental health situations.
National audience of mental health professionals including psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, advanced nurse practitioners, counselors and marriage and family therapists.
If you would like to file a grievance, complaint or have questions, please contact EMDRIA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADA accommodations will be made in accordance with the law. If you require ADA accommodations, please indicate what your needs are at the time of registration. We cannot ensure the availability of appropriate accommodations without prior notification.